We pride ourselves on the quality of our tax specialists and their ability to deliver a comprehensive yet flexible compliance service to a wide range of business and private clients. This is complemented by the knowledge and experience required to provide sound, efficient tax advice – essential given the increased scope and complexity of tax legislation. Expertise is available on the following areas:
- Capital taxes – capital gains tax, inheritance tax and estate planning
- Corporate and Individual Tax Planning
- Taxation of professional partnerships
- Income tax, PAYE and NIC planning
- Employee remuneration and benefits planning
- Value-added tax compliance and planning
We have an excellent working relationship with the Inland Revenue Service Department developed through years of negotiating with them on our clients’ behalf. We know their rules; we respect their expertise. In return they respect our role and skills in representing our clients and ensuring their interests are given priority.