PKF people are passionate about quality and about giving their best at all times. Our people are leaders in their fields, highly regarded by their peers, but remain hands on; we believe in having real conversations. And we listen when our clients speak.
Assurance and advice are two complementary aspects of our core expertise and cover a wide range of services to clients of all sizes in many different sectors.
We offer an independent and confidential service. We offer advice on personal financial planning and minimizing tax liabilities as well as looking after personal tax returns.
Our Core Values
To meet and exceed expectations
Working together while recognizing our differences
Technical quality, service quality in everything we do
Focused, open and honest, simplify and avoid jargon
Do what is inherently right
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00
Locate Us @
PKF Ghana, Head Office, Accra
Farrah Avenue, Adabraka
PKF Ghana, Tema Office
3rd Floor, GCB Tema Main, Tema
PKF Ghana, Kumasi Office
Opposite TUC Junction, Danyame-Ahodwo
- Assurance and advice are two complementary aspects of our core expertise and cover a wide range of services to clients of all size..
- We offer an independent and confidential service. We offer advice on personal financial planning and minimizing tax liabilities…
- It is all too easy for businesses to find themselves swamped in tax complications. We aim to ease the burden remove…
- VAT has gained notoriety for complexity and difficulty. Our VAT specialists will assist in minimizing liability
- Our team has an excellent track record in marketing and negotiating the sale of companies and in identifying acquisition opportunities.
- No one wants to become the focus of an investigation by the Internal Revenue Service. But with random…
- Posted by webadmin
- On January 18, 2021
The internationally acclaimed chartered accountant and business advisory firm PKF has officially opened its newest state-of-the-art office facility at...
2019 BUDGET STATEMENT AND ECONOMIC POLICY PRESENTED TO THE PARLIAMENT OF GHANA ON THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2018 PROPOSED TAX ISSUES
- Posted by webadmin
- On January 15, 2019
Below is a summary of tax policies intended to be implemented by the Government of Ghana in 2019 as...